When it was originally introduced, the Ruger LCR® was one of the most significant new revolver designs in over a century and has since been awarded three patents. The new LCRx in .357 Magnum maintains all the features of the original LCR, including Ruger’s patented friction-reducing cam, a next-generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull. The double-action trigger pull force on the LCR builds gradually and peaks later in the trigger stroke, resulting in better control and a lighter felt trigger pull. The LCRx also incorporates crisp single-action functionality for precise shooting.
The LCRx is equipped with an integral u-notch rear sight and a pinned, white ramp front sight for quick target acquisition. The Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip® with finger grooves provides outstanding control under recoil. The LCRx chambered in .357 Magnum has three main components: a polymer fire control housing, a stainless steel monolithic cylinder frame and an extensively fluted stainless steel cylinder.
- Monolithic frame is made from 400 series stainless steel.
- Patented friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features a PVD finish for excellent durability.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
- Model Number: 5460
- Caliber: 357 Magnum
- Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
- Front Sight: Replaceable Pinned Ramp
- Barrel Length: 1.87″
- Cylinder Finish: PVD
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Rear Sight: U-Notch Integral
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 17.1 oz.
- Height: 4.50″
- Overall Length: 6.50″
- Capacity: 5
- Grooves: 6
- CA Approved: Yes
- MA Approved & Certified: Yes